- For the Do-It-Yourselfer or General Contractor with a full crew, our current bid price for plastering your nearly finished project is as low as 55 cents per coat, per square foot of wall surface, or $1.10 per square foot of wall surface for the two base coats!
- This price is based on an 8 foot high wall, and may be slightly higher for taller walls.
- This price includes all of the experience, machinery, scaffolding and tools necessary to spray the stucco/plaster on the walls.
- A builder using their desired framing system can hire us to spray their desired stucco/plaster.
- We will provide consultation regarding the stacking of the bales, and the prepping of the system such as: applying roofing felt where needed, control joints, casing bead, lath and netting, masking, caulking, etc.
- Applying these materials correctly and in a certain order is a necessary step in the preparation process.
- For this low price, the Owner/General Contractor just needs to provide the materials (we can help estimate the amount needed), a crew of 5 or 6 workers (depending on the size of the project), and a structure that is prepped and completely ready for stucco.
- Your crew can consist of laborers already on the job site or from a local temporary service, or your family and friends (if they are willing!). We will provide easy to understand on-the-job training.
- For and an additional $30/ hour, either one of our experienced subcontractors can help with the framing, stacking, prepping, lathing, masking, etc. of your building. Our experience can prove to be very valuable to you!
- We can spray the 3rd and final finish coat on for an additional low cost.
Spray Guns Stucco Services
AS LOW AS $1.10 sq ft
Request more info:
Click on photos
to enlarge them.
1) straw prepped,
2) scratch coat,
3) second coat,
4) finish coat